2011年12月5日月曜日

Macdonald's in the world Part Ⅲ

This is the last part of my McDonald's blogs. I want to introduce about McDonald's in USA. The reason why I choose it, maybe you can guess easily, there is a company of McDonald's in USA, so I wanted to know that McDonald's origin.


Macdonald brothers started McDonald's in 1940 in California, USA. It got famous after World War Ⅱ. In 1954, Ray Kroc was interested in McDonald's style. McDonald's had a good customer turnover. Then he recommended starting business using this system. However, the brothers were not interested in franchise and they made terms. Its permitted Ray Kroc's hope that to make franchises and to spread McDonal's in USA.

McDonald's suceeded in Illinois in USA. He started a new company which is "McDonald's Systems Inc." in 1955. He opened a fist McDonald's in Chicago. In 1960, the company name was changed to "McDonald's Corporation."

In 1961, Ray Kroc get all right of company from the brothers. They continued thier shop as a hamburger shop. That name was "The Big M", but it don't exist now.

That is a origin of McDonald's. I had not known that exactly. Do you know that? It is interesting that reserching origin. McDonald's get popular among all over the world. They will increase more in the future.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I didn't know the origin of the MacDonald's.
    Now it is worldwide famous shop and there are prenty of menus in the world.
    I wanna know more why they chose to open the hunberger shop.
    May be there is a reason that it must be a hunberer shop because of the economy or people's desire and so on.
    I guess this history is very interesting!!
    I fetl like eating french fries after reading this article^^

    返信削除
  2. I will tell you another interesting fact about Macdonald.
    It is not the first fast food company in Japan although it is the most famous and popular in all over the world. The first one is...DOM DOM HAMBURGER!!! You may not know it. It is in my hometown. However, there are many fast food restaurant in Japan thanks to Macdonald. I hope another kind of restaurant will be produced in the future, where we can get healthy foods on low price.

    返信削除