2011年11月7日月曜日

recipe of happiness


Today, I want to introduce a film which is "No Reservations." This is made in America in 2007. The fillm's Japanese title is "幸せのレシピ" so I has been interested in it since I knew it. Then I tried to watch it for write a blog. At first, I thought that this is a heavy love story, however it is not correct. It tough me how get to my recipe for getting a happy life. Now I would like to introduce this story.



A main character is a woman who is a unmarried person, a chief cook in a restaurant, strict for her job; Kate. One day, Kate lost her sister and she had to take care of her niece, Zoe. However, it was difficult for her to heal a wound of Zoe. Zoe always thought her mother and was often crying. The other day, Kate met a man who came to her restaurant as a new chef; Nick. They started to work together. He is so cheerful, but Kate hated him because she thought that he deprives her job.

In this film, cooking for someone is the most important thing. Kate cooked for Zoe to give a energy or smile. Nick also cooked for Zoe when he knew that Zoe didn't much eat. Nick cooked for Kate to give a love or get a trust from her. Zoe cooked for Kate to appreciate for Kate's effort. They send messages through their dish. It includes their love.

Kate thought "what is the best recipe for my life? If I have a recipe of happiness, I could get a happiness." The answer is "To make a recipe of life by myself is the best way to get a happiness." I like this scean.

Whwn I finished watching it, I wanted to cook for someone. I want to cook includes my message when I cook for someone. Everyone can send a message through cooking. It is cool, isn't it?

1 件のコメント:

  1. I know the name of this movie, but I didn't know the gut of this story.
    I think that it is wonderful to send a message through cooking! Cooking is great, I felt.
    Thanks to your this article, I want to watch this movie!
    Thank you.:)

    返信削除