2011年10月24日月曜日

Chocolat

I will introduce a film, "Chocola" and chocolate in my 2nd blog! Firstly, I will tell you about the film.

This film is a American film in 2000. Chocolat means chocolate or cocoa in French. I like Johnny Depp, so I was interested in this film, then my friend has a DVD and I borrowed it. This film describes love, parent-child ties, religion and so on. Juliette Binoche who is a French actress and played the main character was a good job in this film. Jonny Depp was also good acting.


There is a small village in France and a parent and child came the village. The parent who is a mother of a little girl opened a store of chocolate in this village. She has an ability that finding a good chocolate for somebody. Then village people opend thier mind gradually and became cheerful.


This is an outline of this film. I felt warmth after watching this film and I also wanted to eat chocolate. Chocolate can change human minds. I think that food have a power to change human's health or mind.


Secondly I will tell you some good points of chocolate.

Chocolate have an antioxidation effect and a mineral and dietary fiber. In other words, it is good for health.


We should eat chocolates appropriately for having a good life!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I've seen this movie and really like it. Why do you think the chocolate is good for helping people change their mind/personality? What if the movie was about apples? or spinach? What is it about chocolate that is special?

    返信削除