2011年11月14日月曜日

McDonald's in the world


I want to introduce McDonald’s in Mexico, today. I will present Mexican food in pair presentation. So I wanted to get some information before it.

I heard that Mexican people don’t like American culture, but there are McDonald’s and Mexican people like it. We can look McDonald’s which have white surfaces.

They often eat meat, so they often go to McDonald’s. However the prices are not same in McDonald’s. The prices are high in the city and people who are riches often use it. In other hand, the prices are low in the country and people who are poverties often use it.

Next, I will tell you McDonald’s menus. The meats of hamburgers are thick. I think that one of reasons is Mexican people like to eat meat. In addition, there are various Mexican original menus. For example, Tacos set, hamburger pinched Doritos which is snacks in Mexico or definite flied potato in Mexico.

However, there are some problems in Mexico. Mexican MacDonald’s are not good public health.

When I will go to any foreign countries, I want to go to the McDonald’s and try to eat original hamburgers. Would you like to eat hamburgers, too?
However, take care of public health.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Yuki. I remember my friend who lived in Mexico as a exchange student. She told me that people in Mexico often ate meat. It's interesting that McDonalds in Mexico offer Tacos-set. It's not hamburger^^

    返信削除
  2. I dont have information about Mexico very much, so your blog helps me understand your following presentation! I wanna try Tacos-set:)

    返信削除
  3. I was surprised by the picture of big mac. It is bigger than japanese one , isn't it? And i wanna try Tacos-set. it's interesting!

    返信削除
  4. I also thought the Big Mac looked bigger than Japanese one!
    Also, I was surprised to know that the price was different between rich areas and poor areas in Mexico.

    返信削除
  5. I want to try thick meat humburgers too!!!
    One day,I hope I could eat it!

    返信削除